Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Homework of a highschooler

My younger brother (with the help of our sister) came up with this little doozy for his poetry homework when he drew the word "lavatory" for his assignment:

:-)

I was feelin' kinda derogatory,
as I was headed to the lavatory.
Now this might get kinda gory,
and you might not want to hear this story.
My intestines were being kinda corny,
and I was in there so long people got inquisitory.
My guts were fizzing like a laboratory,
and the smell was not so complimentary.
My stomach needed some anti-inflammatory,
the pain was damaging my respiratory.
When the toilet flushed, the water moved circulatory,
and due to my accomplishment, I felt celebratory.
When I came out, my friends were very accusatory,
and were not very congratulatory.
In case you are not aware by now, this story is of the unpleasant category."

No comments:

Post a Comment